Sunday, May 22, 2011

no sleep in Brooklyn

When I was in Brooklyn a week or so ago, I got to hang out with my friend Kaelea and visit all the fun places that she hangs. First off, we went to dinner at Calexico, which I think is also a food truck. We started off with very strong margaritas and chips and salsa. What was cool about these three salsas was that one was a pumpkin seed pureƩ. So good! We also got one fish taco a piece suggested by Kaelea and an order of black beans. Super good, super filling. Couldn't finish the second margarita and was off to the next place.
Second stop was the Brouwerij Lane, Greenpoint's Fresh Beer Store New Home of Raven Import Co. 150 + Bottles and 19 Growler taps. Not sure what I had, but it was good and it was strong.
Therefore I couldn't tell you the third stop, but I can describe it :) Walking distance from Brouwerij Lane and has outdoor seating and sells IPA. Oops too much fun!

2 comments:

The Royal Me said...

hahaha!!! I love it!

betsy jones-burgmeier said...

so fun! and i am really going to try and make that freaking pumpkin salsa tomorrow. wish me luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest