Sunday, March 6, 2011

Outlander - My new addiction

I randomly saw someone post something on facebook about this Outlander  series and thought I would check it out. I needed a new book to read, and was having trouble getting through the kindle samples of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Hunger Games. I have a hard time getting into a book because obviously these books are widely popular even my hubz couldn't put down the dragon tattoo book. Anyway I had no idea how long the Outlander book was or that it was this huge series. Damn it! :) Uhhh but the first book was awesome. Time travel, action, romance. Pretty freaking awesome. I can't put them down and really want to reread the first book. So good. I highly recommend. Now I just need them to put out a movie :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest