Thursday, October 14, 2010

A tribe called…


One time when I worked in a retail store, this lady wrote a check and I asked for identification. She handed it over and I thought she was a card carrying Native American. I asked her what tribe she belonged to. No… she was just from Oklahoma and that was her driver's license, which in my defense says Native America huge on it. Also, I once upon a time knew someone who carried one of those cards. A Native American card, not an OK driver's license. She called out to her friend in a very country accent and said "Mary she just asked me what tribe I was in!" They thought it was hilarious.
pillowshoerlallanjacket

1 comment:

Blessed Mama said...

that is sooo funny and something you would do, but could totally get away with it! hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest