Sunday, October 31, 2010

The New Porch Swing

Just saw this on www.piewacketblog.com. I freaking love it!!! The hubz and I went to a Mexican resort where they had these on the beach. Then when we went back we went to a sister resort thinking they would also have these. The didn't! So next time we are going back to the first resort. But to keep going…lying on one of these on the beach listening to the waves breaking takes you to a deeper relaxation. If I could have this everyday, then I WOULD! Note to self…get a porch :)

3 comments:

{lovely little things} said...

This is the coolest!
Enjoying your blog :)

betsy jones-burgmeier said...

awh, thanks!

Blessed Mama said...

Awesome! I loved those beds too on the beach! I want to go back right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest