Sunday, September 12, 2010

Old Home Supply

My friend Caroline told me about "Old Home Supply," a renovation supply, in Fort Worth. I am originally from FW, and didn't know of the place, so I thought I would go check it out. This place takes up 3 corners with 3 buildings on the corner of College and W Jefferson in FW's Fairmont district. Lots of knobs, 5os colored sinks and tubs, and vintage doors of all eras. The hardware was a little overpriced, but it is vintage and not just a replica like you would find a cheaper version at Anthropologie.

2 comments:

HilaryInspired said...

Absolutely love this place! I just moved to Fort Worth and discovered it shortly there after. They have the greatest collection of loose. chandelier crystals. Thinking about making a necklace out of them.

betsy jones-burgmeier said...

Chandelier necklace. I dig it! You will definitely have to post when you are done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest