Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Living Room Covets

I really would live a new sofa for the tv room, because ours has a big hole in it right now. Our fault. We let the girls (pups) come and snuggle on us, while we watch t.v. Anyway, I found this really pretty sofa, of all places, at Dillard's. I like it so much that I finished out the room.


Bradington Young "Desoto" Leather Sofa
Kite Kilim Rug
Ventura End Table
suzani pillow
Petrie Leather Ottoman
Marina Task Floor Lamp
Toorie Curtain
Midas tree lamp
Birdy pillow
SEE AMERICA WELCOME TO MONTANA TRAVEL TOURISM BUREAU UNITED STATES AMERICAN US USA VINTAGE POSTER REPRO

1 comment:

betsy jones-burgmeier said...

I ended up getting this sofa months later as it when on special at Dillard's for $799 from $1799! yippee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest