Sunday, September 19, 2010

ELEPHANT elephant: a book of opposites


I saw this book the other day at Peek…aren't you curious! Peek is a kids clothing store, but they also have plush animals and books. So, I picked this book up and it is hilarious! I couldn't find any pics of the inside pages, but trust me it is worth the $12 at amazon. For example, they have square and round. To illustrate this they have one elephant with a circle belly and then one with a square. For girl and boy, one elephant is peeing green out of the boy hole and one is peeing green out of the girl's. But not like a little, but like a flood. It is way better than I am explaining it. The illustration style is simple, but clever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest