Sunday, August 22, 2010

Needing + Wanting

I totally want this Orla Kiely bag. Here are my reasons why:

1) the bag I am using has ink that comes off when it gets wet, so I get it on me and my clothes :(

2) I need something eye catching. I tend to have low attention span and will leave things :)

3) I need a bag that you can wipe clean. The hubz and I were eating in the airport the other day and this poor little kid totally dropped the mustard bottle and it went flying everywhere. :(

4) this one is on sale :)

orla

2 comments:

The Royal Me said...

Get it. Do it.
I have one.
They last a VERY long time!

betsy jones-burgmeier said...

Got it. Did it. Now I have one :)

The quality is awesome and I love all the versatility and utility details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest