Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Russian

That is how Carry Bradshaw refers to Mikhail Baryshnikov's character Aleksandr Petrovsky in the last season of Sex and the City. I guess better late than never, right? I just finished the series this week and loved the last season with The Russian. So, can I just say that Mikhail Baryshnikov is so cute! or should I say sexy. Regardless I was entertained. The art, the culture, the romance, the city! I dig it.



Just in case you don't know who Mikhail Baryshnikov is in real life, then find out here. link

image link, link, link, link

2 comments:

Beth Dotolo said...

I LOVED the Russian! Seksi!! Haven't seen the second movie yet... have you??

betsy jones-burgmeier said...

I saw it and thought it was not as good as the first. :( So I can't wait for them to do a third so they can redeem themselves :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest