Monday, June 21, 2010

Annoying!



So I am starting to feel under the weather, so I go to my local Whole Foods to get some Kombucha. It is one of my favorite drinks, as it has probiotics and yummy cultures in it and I feel healthy when I drink it, which is usually about 3-5 times a week. But today the Whole Foods guy said that "everyone" in the country has pulled this because of mislabeling the packaging on how much alcohol is in it. It is fermented tea, so it naturally has alcohol.

Then I come home and look it up and it just says that Whole Foods, not "everyone" has taken these off the shelf. I usually go to Central Market and I tend to like them a whole lot better because they are not crazy over the top on their ideals. They just sell good products. Also, I was listening to NPR one day and they said that Whole Foods dropped a supplier, which just didn't meet their standards. Fine drop them! But no they went and black balled them some how and the company went out of business. Not nice! I am pretty sure they just lost my business.

link

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest